Antimony Green strives for the highest level of professional standards in our client relations, general business practices and online material. We foster self-criticism and adhere to both codified and uncodified standards.
Antimony Green adheres to the following code of ethics.
- Maintain the highest level of integrity
- Maintain an objective independent viewpoint
- Accept the responsibilities that come with each professional assignment
- Uphold all privacy and legal obligations
In addition, we adopt and/or monitor developing guidance (Standards) set forth by regional, national and international environmental bodies, the American Institute of of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA), the Association of Government Accountants (AGA), generally accepted government audit standards (GAGAS) and the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) and others.
Members and visitors to the Antimony Green Web site agree to abide by our Policies and Agreements.
1) ANTIMONY GREEN SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY CLAIMS, LOSSES, ACTIONS, DAMAGES, SUITS, OR PROCEEDINGS RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
2) ANTIMONY GREEN RESERVES ALL COPYRIGHT, PATENT, TRADEMARK, TRADE SECRET, CONFIDENTIALITY, PRIVACY, OR OTHER INDUSTRIAL OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, PROPRIETARY RIGHTS OR CONTRACTUAL RIGHTS.
3) THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS APPLY TO THE ACTS, OMISSIONS, NEGLIGENCE AND GROSS NEGLIGENCE OF ANTIMONY GREEN, ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS OR REPRESENTATIVES WHICH, BUT FOR THIS PROVISION, WOULD GIVE RISE TO THE CAUSE OF ACTION AGAINST ANTIMONY GREEN IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL DOCTRINE.